IT End User Project Implementation Manager
Job Reference: IEUPIM/15958GF
Salary: Â£60000 - Â£70000 Per Annum 20% Bonus + Benefits + Car
Salary per: Annum
Vacancy Posted: 04-12-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Basingstoke, England, Hampshire
IT End User Project Implementation Manager required for a leading client in Basingstoke
To project manage the implementation of strategic and tactical IT Infrastructure projects within the End User Computing area of IT Operations, which includes O365, Devices (desktop, laptop, tablets, mobiles), Active Directory/profiles, VDI, Packaging, Device Management/Security & other EUC Cloud technologies. The role needs to ensure that EUC infrastructure is implemented to time and cost, while ensuring adherence to the agreed Project Governance Framework.
This position sits within the IT Operations function in Basingstoke. The purpose of this position is to provide project management expertise and operational implementation SME expertise to support both legacy replacement projects and new EUC infrastructure & service implementations to support business projects. This will take the form of facilitating and managing strategic and tactical change implementation, ensuring appropriate processes are followed (eg Change, Service Introduction) or co-coordinating / project managing the implementation of new / infrastructure across the. The job holder should be able to provide project management support and direction for IT and will typically have simultaneous responsibility for a number of Projects. Projects will vary in size and scope, and will utilise a variety of personnel and resources in different teams within IT, plus managing resources from multiple third parties
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
* A minimum of 5 years experiencing working as a project manager delivering infrastructure implementations in the following fields:
* Office/365 and Exchange
* Active Directory & SCCM
* Mobile Device Management and integration
* Desktop security / identity technologies
* Device deployment & refresh
* BYOD technologies & policies
* Effective deskside support & relevant ITIL processes
* Other areas beneficial areas of experience include:
* Sharepoint and other collaboration technologies
* Good understanding of End User Voice technologies (VoIP)
* Good understanding of cloud (eg Azure)
* Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening, across all business levels
* Able to use Microsoft office applications including Microsoft Project
* Deep understanding in all stages of the project lifecycle and proficient in a number of Project Management methods and disciplines,
* Experience of working with different project delivery methodologies e.g. Agile, Waterfall, Planned Iterative etc.
* Good understanding of Project & Change Management best practices as well as in depth understanding and experience of different project delivery methodologies e.g. Agile, Waterfall, Planned Iterative etc.
* Excellent understanding of change control, configuration processes, as well as risk management techniques
* Proven ability to work with technical experts and third parties in order to build costed technical roadmaps across IT infrastructure, that set out how the delivery phases will be accomplished and benefits realised
Education and Qualifications:
* PRINCE 2 Foundation, APM project Management Fundamentals, or PMI qualifications
* Related professional qualifications are beneficial, but not essential
* Educated to degree level preferable
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website https://www.proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.