Job Reference: 16105SB
Salary: Â£42000 - Â£42000 Per Annum Car Allowance / Bonus / Medical
Salary per: Annum
Vacancy Posted: 19-02-2019
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Greater Manchester, Manchester
Our client, a Manchester based organisation with assets worldwide, are now looking for a new UK IT Manager
The purpose of this position is to ensure the IT system supports the UK businesses activities on a 24/7 basis, located in several offices around the UK and Ireland.
You will be working with Global & Regional IT staff to advise and provide guidance on the development of the IT strategy for the UK multi-site organisation and to ensure effective provision and maintenance of IT systems in support of the UK organisation.
The ideal person should have:
* Recognised Higher Education certificate in Computer studies, IT Networking or equivalent
* Ideally MCSA (Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator)
* Extensive experience of managing a team
* Experience of running a multi site IT system
* Able to communicate effectively at all levels (verbally and in written)
* Able to manage and develop staff
* Able to effectively implement change in working practices and techniques (change management)
* Able to effectively analyse and solve problems
* High level of numeracy and literacy
Desirable Technical expertise:
* VMware certified professional
* Microsoft Certified Technical Specialist – SQL Server 2013, Business Intelligence Development and Maintenance
* CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Administrator)
* Systems Security Certified Practitioner – SSCP
Note, as part of your role there will be occasional need to attend other UK and European sites.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.