IT Operations Manager
Job Reference: 17064/CF
Salary: Â£250 - Â£275 Per Day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 3 months
Vacancy Posted: 20-03-2020
Contract Type: Contract
Location: England, Kent, Maidstone
Our client is looking for an IT Operations Manager to start Immediately for a 3 month contract. There will be scope to extend beyond this also.
You must hold a valid UK drivers licence – There may be occasional travel to other offices.
Key experience / skills
* Team management
* Previous management experience in an IT Operations or IT Support Manager role
* Have experience of problem/incident management software and processes
* Functionally manage a team of first and second line support technicians, and applications specialists
* Work closely with wider IT group based in the UK providing support and leadership as required
* Manage the Group Service Desk
* Establish and manage agreed service levels with the business
* Co-ordinate and manage rapid response and permanent resolution to problems and incidents
* Maintain up to date information on major problem resolution and ensures the communication of such information to all interested parties
* Ensure that problems are fully documented within the service desk system
* Co-ordinate investigations and proposals for problem resolutions and workarounds
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.