IT Project Manager – Banking
Job Reference: 16982/SR5
Salary: Â£65000 - Â£70000 Per Annum
Salary per: Annum
Vacancy Posted: 26-03-2020
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Canary Wharf, England, Greater London
Our client is looking to recruit an expereinced Project Manager with Payments. The role will focus on the delivery of the key Payments-related projects for the Bank. This will include, but not be limited to, the Euro clearing project (contingency for Target2), CHAPS and other domestic and international payments scheme roll-out projects.
For each project, the project manager will be accountable for all tasks related to project management, business analysis and testing. The job holder will need extensive experience in all facets of information methodology from conceptual design through to documentation, implementation, user training, quality review and enhancement. The job holder must have a good level of working experience (end to end payments message flow) on UK Payment Systems like CHAPS, Faster Payments, BACS and International Payment Systems like SWIFT, Target2, SEPA etc.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
Bachelors or Master’s degree in related technical field.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
– Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
– Care about doing a great job and exceeding expectations with the quality of what you do
– Previous experience of UK and International Payments Projects e.g. CHAPS, SWIFT.
– Practical application ability with Microsoft Project and Visio.
– Detailed analytical abilities and problem solving skills.
– Structured project management background ideally PRINCE2.
– Actively seeks out know-how and best practice.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers and subject matter experts.
– Excellent initiative and practical application of knowledge.
– Continually looks for ways to contribute more effectively.
– Ability to pick up new concepts and skills.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.