IT Project Manager – Higher Education & IT Service Management
Job Reference: 16846/CF
Salary: Â£400 - Â£425 Per Day
Vacancy Posted: 08-01-2020
Contract Type: Contract
Location: London, Greater London, England
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager to start ASAP on an initial 6 month contract with a view to renew thereafter.
The client is looking to improve its current IT service management processes and tools and requires a project manager to define and deliver this project which will impact all areas of the business.
Ideally you will have a background within the Higher Education sector (Not essential).
* Manage definition of requirements and plan and deliver the project to time, cost and scope.
* Define resources and the schedule for project implementation.
* Create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning.
* Maintain project documentation.
* Manage stakeholder engagement and develop and deliver the comms plan.
Other experience required:
* Proven track record of successfully delivering projects on time and within budget.
* Knowledge of project management methodologies and key project management activities such as risk and issue management, budget management, scheduling, resource management.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Proven planning and organisational skills.
* Demonstrable strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills in complex organisations
* Excellent stakeholder management skills and strong business engagement.
* Ability to understand and explain complex problems in a clear and succinct way to both technical and non-technical audiences
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website https://www.proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.