IT Security Analyst
Job Reference: 16443GCO
Salary: Â£0 - Â£0 Per Annum Highly Competitive + Bonus + Brilliant Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Vacancy Posted: 03-07-2019
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
IT Security Analyst
Our well renowned and highly respected client, is looking for an experienced IT Security Analyst to join their team based near Glasgow, on a permanent basis. The IT Security Analyst will have at least 3 years’ experience, will implement and perform procedures and controls necessary to ensure and protect the safety and security of IT systems and services.
The IT Security Analyst will be joining a genuinely close-knit team, and be rewarded with a highly competitive salary, as well as a superb benefits package including bonus, private medical insurance and leading pension scheme.
IT Security Analyst – Key Skills:
* Experience/Knowledge with network security concepts such as Firewalls, IPS, VPN, Advanced Threat Protection, and network segmentation.
* 5 years’ experience in an IT environment/similar role
* 1 years’ Management experience would be beneficial.
* Strong analytical skills
* Experience collaborating with auditors to demonstrate compliance with internal and external standards.
* Work with functional information security team through the daily management of information security tasks, including identity management, vulnerability management, change management, reporting, and audit facilitation.
* Strong ability to develop ad-hoc reports.
* Experience in the analysis, development and implementation of policies, processes and controls.
* CEH qualification (Certified Ethical Hacking) – Nice to have, not essential
* Willingness to travel
* Participate on the on call rota.
IT Security Analyst – Responsibilities:
* Participate in security incident and major security incident management and assist in the investigation.
* Work with Application and Technology teams to assess the risk and business impact of Information Security technologies on existing and future technical implementations.
* Work with third party vendors, performing security audits and drive through company corrective actions to mitigate risks identified.
* Maintain list of special administration access rights and exemptions to our applications and remote access capabilities.
* Drive standardization of tools and process by which employees, customers, contractors and suppliers access our systems.
* Assist in drive internally and through 3rd party vendors regular vulnerability tests and provide IT management with direction as to how to remedy pertinent action items.
* Ensure compliance with any applicable information security standards and regulations.
* Interface regularly with various levels of the IT organization as well as the internal and external auditors to ensure timely test execution and issue resolution.
* May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change due to operational needs.
IT Security Analyst – Benefits:
* Bonus (discretionary)
* Annual leave
* Life Assurance
* Pension contribution
* Training & development
IT Security Analyst
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.