IT Service Analyst
Job Reference: SACL/16061AH
Salary: Â£27500 - Â£31000 Per Annum Great Benefits
Salary per: Zero
Vacancy Posted: 16-01-2019
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Greater London, London
Service Analyst required for a leading charity in Central London for an exciting permanent opportunity
The Service Analyst will work closely with the Service Managers helping them to support the day to day operational activities across the core service management processes (Incident, Change, Problem, Risk, and Knowledge), building strong relationships with key stakeholders and bring new and innovative thinking to the IT Services we deliver. As part of the role they will develop strong working relationships with third party suppliers as well as other members of the IT team and the business. They will communicate regularly with these groups on all aspects of service delivery and will be proactive in ensuring that the service continually meets or exceeds the needs of the business. The opportunities for progression from this role will be to a Service Manager or Business Analyst position.
* Support and work with Service Managers in managing our primary suppliers of IT services to ensure the delivery of services meets the needs of the business and that the contractual obligations and responsibilities outlines in the IT service contract
* Provide effective and timely responses to all queries and issues raised with the Service Management team, resolving or escalating as appropriate
* Co-ordinate all administration tasks for the Service Management team including purchase ordering, communications, online guidance, licencing and process governance and report production.
* Manage the processes for complaints and compliments ensuring the positive feedback is relayed correctly and any user complaints are responded to effectively.
* Development and maintenance of administrative systems to support communications equipment and infrastructure procurement and supplier liaison e.g. Mobile devices, headsets associated with Skype for Business and/or the contact centre
* Validate invoices and process for payment. Also monitor monthly usage reports and refer where necessary. Highlight any over / under usage to cost centre managers, provide advice and update tariffs if required. Arrange timely cancellations of lines and services directly with the provider
* Undertake small projects as directed by the Head of Service management.
Experience & Skills needed
* Experience of using core Microsoft applications including word, excel, outlook and Office365 collaboration services
* General knowledge and understanding of current IT technology platforms
* Experience of working to the ITIL framework (Incident, Problem, Change) – ITIL Foundation certification desired
* Experience of writing reports and presentations
* Experience of working in a role with a large dependency on IT and/or Customer Service focus
* Understanding of basic principles of core business functions (eg Accounts, procurement, HR etc)
* Good communicator and the ability to translate a technical explanation to a non-technical audience
* Methodical approach to problem solving, calm under pressure
* A strong commitment to high standards of service delivery and customer care
* Willingness and desire to learn, work flexibly in approach to work and/or work time requirements
* Good time management and the ability to multi task
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website https://www.proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.