IT Service Architect
Job Reference: 16466AS
Salary: Â£38000 - Â£40000 Per Annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Vacancy Posted: 10-07-2019
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Essex, Farnham
IT Service Architect – Service Transition – Surrey
IT Service Architect – Service Transition – Surrey – Our client who is a market leader in their field is looking for a candidate who may currently be a PMO – Service Delivery Manager – Project Coordinator who is looking to move to the next level as a Service Architect. You will have experience of Service Transition – Creating Documents – SLA’s, – Service Management Tools. The role will also involve a blend of the following:-
* Demonstrable leadership skills, including effective communication at all levels.
* External customer facing and commercial experience in the delivery and support of IT services within a lean (Agile and DevOps), Prince2 and ITIL operation.
* Hands-on IT Service Management technology exposure using technology such as iVanti (LANDESK).
* Ability to prioritise and effectively plan within a rapidly changing environment.
* Attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities.
* Strong team player.
* Certified service manager experience such as ITIL Expert v3 lifecycle and Agile Service Management training.
* Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills with the ability to present to all levels.
* Ability to naturally translate complex technical and IT service matter into understandable business language.
* A self-motivated, engaging and customer-facing service leader who is able to drive lasting and positive change through simple and effective communication.
* Ability to effectively manage high volumes of competing for demand and priorities.
* Excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills.
* Pragmatic and flexible with the ability to identify "the art of the possible" from an IT Service, Support and Improvement perspective.
If this could be your role, then our client is offering a competitive salary and the great benefits
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.