IT Service Desk Support – Inside IR35
Job Reference: 17014/NS
Salary: Â£200 - Â£205 Per Day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 3 months
Vacancy Posted: 26-02-2020
Contract Type: Contract
Location: England, Greater London, Kingston upon Thames
Our client is looking to recruit an IT Service Desk Analyst to start immediately. The role is initially for 3 months with a view to renew thereafter.
This role is inside IR35 so you must go via an accredited Umbrella company.
* ITIL experience – Essential
* Windows 10
* Strong customer service skills
* Experience of providing a support service in an enterprise computing environment
* MS Office
* Active Directory
* Mobile devices
* Windows Server
* Reasonable understanding of PC Hardware, mobile devices, networking and peripherals
* Good written and oral communication skills, interpersonal skills and the ability to work alone or as part of a team.
* Able to cope with rapid change and have a customer orientated and innovative approach to user support.
* Demonstrate initiative, drive, patience and the ability to cope with pressure.
* Skilled in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, Project and PowerPoint.
* Systematic and orderly approach to work with respect for deadlines, service standards and within-task documentation.
* Ability to handle confidential data
* Relevant ICT qualifications
* Customer Service qualification
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.