IT Support Desk Technician
Job Reference: IST/15875NS
Salary: Â£100 - Â£125 Per Day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 3 months +
Vacancy Posted: 22-01-2019
Contract Type: Contract
Location: Crawley, England, West Sussex
IT Support Desk Technician required for an initial 3 months contract in Crawley for a leading global client
IT Support Desk Technician will be required to answer queries on basic technical issues and offer advice to our internal customers to solve their issues.
An excellent IT Support technician must have good technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution. They must also be customer-oriented and patient to deal with difficult customers.
– Proven experience as a support desk technician or other customer support role
– Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, service desk and desktop support.
– Good understanding of computer systems, PC’s, mobile devices and other tech products
– Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues with a first contact expected fix rate of 60%
– Proficiency in English, a second European language and/or Japanese would be advantageous
– Excellent communication skills
– Customer-orientated and cool-tempered
We expect the candidate to
– Operate in line with companies values
– Be flexible
– Quickly understand our business and its priorities
– Work to deadlines
– Be autonomous and a self-starter
– Be willing to develop within the role to contribute to change
– To collaborate with others in teams, communicating effectively orally and in writing at all levels of the business
– Multi-task and manage multiple issues at the same time
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website https://www.proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.