Job Reference: 16517CF
Salary: Â£400 - Â£500 Per Day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 months +
Vacancy Posted: 01-08-2019
Contract Type: Contract
Location: England, Greater London, London
Our client who are a leading media organisation currently require an experienced Java Developer to join their development team based in London. This is an opportunity for someone who is passionate about technology to work with like minded individuals on high level development projects.
– Team Leadership – desirable
– Agile/Scrum – essential – TDD/BDD/CI/CD
– Java 8
– Detailed Knowledge of the spring framework including spring boot, spring batch, spring security and spring data jpa.
– CI/CD tools such as maven, Jenkins, cucumber, selenium, mockito, easymock.
– Exposure to text based search technologies such as Apache Lucene, Solr, or elasticsearch.
– Front end development experience with HTML5/CSS3 and exposure to frameworks such as jQuery and angularjs (v1 and 2).
– AWS , EC2, ECS, S3, SQS, Lambda
– Docker/ Ubuntu
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.