Job Reference: 16795GF
Salary: Â£40000 - Â£45000 Per Annum Brilliant Benefits
Vacancy Posted: 10-01-2020
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: London, Greater London, England
Our client who have experienced genuine growth in recent times, is looking for an experienced and passionate Java Developer to join their team based in London on a permanent basis. The Java Developer will have a passion for building well-designed web applications that people will love to use. Our client solve complex, data-heavy business processes and delight our customers with simple, elegant solutions.
Furthermore, our client genuinely look after their employees, with outstanding feedback on Glassdoor and brilliant benefits on offer!
Java Developer – Key Skills:
* At least a couple of years’ experience of building Java web apps using web frameworks such as Spring Boot, Play, Dropwizard, Ratpack or similar
* Take pride in your work and enjoy seeing it make a difference to real people
* Motivated by building software that has a positive impact on our society
* Want to join a company that strives to provide its people with opportunities to grow throughout their engineering career
* Want the opportunity to work with talented experts who care as much about their colleagues as they do their customers
* You’ll join their scrum team, working with Lead Developers, UX Designers, User Researchers, Testers and often the users themselves. You’ll be taking user stories and implementing them into well-designed Java web applications.
* You’ll work under a Lead Developer who will give you enough space to make your own decisions, but will always be there to guide and teach you.
* You’ll work closely with peer-level developers and have opportunities to pair program and share ideas. As you progress through your career with our client, you’ll be given your own projects to lead on and have the opportunity to mentor their junior developers.
* They’re always looking for ways to improve how we do things and they want you to bring your own experience and ideas with you.
Java Developer – Benefits:
* Annual profit share
* Flexible working hours
* Remote working
* Bupa health insurance
* Simply Health cash plan
* Critical illness cover
* Season ticket loan
* Enhanced maternity and paternity
* Cycle to work scheme
* Monthly social outings such as go-karting, urban golf, escape rooms, theatre trips
* In-house Friday night bar! (Including non-alcoholic drinks)
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website https://www.proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.