Java Developer- Agile, Security & GIT
Job Reference: 16824TDS5
Salary: Â£38000 - Â£40000 Per Annum Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Vacancy Posted: 14-01-2020
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Folkestone, Kent
An opportunity has arisen for a Java Developer to join a leading company who has experience in Agile methodologies and a background in Security platforms.
* Recent & Extensive Java development
* Ability to work in an agile development environment
* Experienced in working in an agile scrum-based environment
* Guidewire (Highly desirable)
* Knowledge & experience of Git-based source control concepts
* Deliver changes and defects in line with project deadlines and best practices
* Contribute to daily scrum meetings & planning sessions
* Ensuring appropriate specification and acceptance processes are followed
Experience & Knowledge
* Able to manage and effectively prioritise workloads
* Able to demonstrate you have a proven track record in problem-solving
* Proven history in Java development
* Educated to degree level
Excellent benefits on offer including; Generous pension scheme, Private Medical, option to buy extra holiday, salary finance plus a whole host of other attractive benefits.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website https://www.proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.