JDA Developer- WMS & SQL
Job Reference: 17154TDS
Salary: Â£40000 - Â£60000 Per Annum Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Vacancy Posted: 11-06-2020
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Highland, Nottingham, Scotland
Our well known, industry-leading client is looking for an experienced JDA Developer to work within their team on specific projects within a programme developing new Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) for deployment across the EMEA region (Europe, middle East and Africa).
Your role will be based around projects that are deployed across our cients EMEA region. Specifically, you’ll be working on the implementation of a JDA based WMS; analysing requirements, creating design solutions, implementing these solutions, developer testing, and supporting these solutions.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
* Analysing customer requirements and creating design solutions based upon requirements
* Implementing the solutions and developer testing the solutions
* EDI and document development
* RF gun screen development and Web UI development
Your skills and experience
* Demonstrable experience of JDA is essential.
* PL/SQL Experience
* Experience of moca (local script) and triggers are also a must.
* Architectural knowledge is a helpful
* Experience of at least one of the following would also be ideal; EDI development using JDA Integrator, document development using JasperReports, RF gun screen development or Web UI devolpment.
* Familiarity and proficiency with GIT
* Unix and unix scripting would be advantageous, as would experience of working with Jira and jenkins
* Stakeholder management and relationship building skills – customer excellence is important
* Good communicator who can collaborate with remote teams
* Great attention to detail and able to work on multiple projects with ease
JDA Developer ref 17154
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.