Junior Developer (C#, .Net, SQL & VBA) QA experience req
Job Reference: 17013AS
Salary: Â£340 - Â£350 Per Day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 3 months +
Vacancy Posted: 25-02-2020
Contract Type: Contract
Location: Central London, England, Greater London
Rate £340- 350 per day INSIDE IR35
Our client is an established company who works within the Financial Services/Banking sector and looking for a Junior Developer to join their team.
Functional / Technical Competencies:
* Query Optimisation
* Understanding of Business Analysis
* Understanding of data warehousing concepts and data problem investigation, diagnosis, and correction
* Strong Documentation Skills
* Good debugging/ Hands-on approach
* SSRS, OLAP, Cognos (preferred)
Work Experience (essential):
* QA experience
* Automation experience (VBA)
Work Experience (preferred):
* Experience working in Banking/Finance organisations
* Experience working on MI projects
* Finance/Banking business knowledge.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.