Job Reference: JSRSLEADDEVJT
Salary: Â£40000 - Â£48000 Per Annum Brilliant Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Vacancy Posted: 29-11-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Worcester, Worcestershire
Our cutting edge client, who have experienced extensive business growth in recent times is looking for an experienced Lead Developer to join their team based near Worcester on a permanent basis. The Lead Developer will be joining a truly innovative team and will act as ‘the bridge’ between the Team lead and the team itself.
Lead Developer – Responsibilities:
* Leading cross-functional scrum teams responsible for hands-on delivery of software.
* Providing technical leadership and advocating & implementing improvements in working practices.
* Being continually aware of emerging technological trends and proposing and implementing new solutions and industry standard techniques.
* Acting in the role of coach and mentor providing support and advice to other members of the Software Development department.
* Enhancing the scalability and performance of Open GI systems.
* Delivering new customer requirements as quickly, reliably and efficiently as possible.
* Liaising with Product Owners, Business Analysts, Architects, Developers, and QA’s to establish and implement requirements and/or resolve live operational issues.
Lead Developer – Key Skills:
* Extensive knowledge of MySQL.
* Extensive knowledge of REST, SOAP, and SOA
* Problem solving and deep analysis skills including ability to diagnose performance issues.
* The ability to convert business and/or technical level requirements into successful implementation.
Lead Developer – Benefits:
* Critical Illness x 1 annual salary
* Life Assurance x 4 annual salary
* Pension: 3%/3%
* Holidays: 22 days – increasing by 1 day per completed year of service as at 1st January and subject to a maximum of 25 days
* Free parking
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website https://www.proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.