Job Reference: 16108MS
Salary: Â£400 - Â£425 Per Day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 3 Months +
Vacancy Posted: 20-02-2019
Contract Type: Contract
Location: England, Hertfordshire, Stevenage
Our client in the Stevenage area currently require an experienced M3 Specialist to join their team on an initial 3 month contract. This requires a candidate with in depth knowledge of M3 and knowledge of SAP would also be an advantage.
* Good working knowledge of M3 application
* Ability to manage multiple objectives/projects and multi-disciplin teams in a technical environment
* Clear understanding and experience of managing change control and approving the quality and compliance of implemented releases according to defined standards
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate with senior stakeholders within a global community, whilst maintaining clear procedures
* Ability to work under pressure, to tight timescales and to adapt to an ever changing work environment
* Be able to create SQL queries to edit, delete or create records and good command of advanced excel
* Strong problem solving, analytical, communication and IT skills with an understanding of the principles of ERP integration (Preferred: INFOR M3 ERP application)
* Knowledge of SAP would be an advantage
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.