Major Incident/ Problem Manager
Job Reference: 17109NS
Salary: Â£425 - Â£450 Per Day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 12 months +
Vacancy Posted: 12-05-2020
Contract Type: Contract
Location: England, Greater London, London
Major Incident/Problem Manager
Duration: 12 months
Rate: £425 – £450 per day
Location : London
Start Date: ASAP
The Incident/Problem manager will be responsible for IT Infrastructure services engagement and response to Critical Incidents to promptly restore services whilst determining opportunities and driving autonomous solutions to prevent, identify, recover and restore service disruption in a timely manner.
The successful role holder must be passionate about IT infrastructure and the delivery of great customer service. You will be a strong advocate of adhering to documented, reusable policies, process and procedure.
* Incident management and communication for critical incidents
* Communicate with clients and stakeholders to ensure they are receiving the right support from IT infrastructure service teams during critical incidents
* Ongoing Problem Management which includes; Post Incident reviews, trend analysis, metrics and process improvements
* Utilize data science and machine learning techniques to drive predictive analysis to make key decisions to improve overall service assurance
* Keep abreast of trends in technology and ensure that you are well positioned to support the changing needs of the marketplace
* Continuously innovate service and processes
Minimum Requirements include:
* BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent + 5 years of related experience.
* Sr. Engineer or technical PM (with knowledge of Compute, Storage, NW, DB, Collaboration technologies etc.)
* Strong understanding of various cloud solutions and providers
* Operational Lead expertise in Public Cloud
* Prior experience working in a 24*7 environment, Global support organization would be welcome
* Ability to learn and adapt quickly
* Willing to work in shifts / weekend coverage if needed
* Understanding of programming languages, automation, cognitive skills would be an asset (but training will be provided)
* Excellent written and verbal communications kills
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.