Master Data Development Manager
Job Reference: 16253JWP1
Salary: Â£60000 - Â£70000 Per Annum Benefits + Bonus + Car Allowance
Salary per: Annum
Vacancy Posted: 11-04-2019
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Basingstoke, England, Hampshire
Master Data Development Manager required for a leading client in Basingstoke
As the Master Data Development Manager, you will lead a team of internal and 3 rd party data developers to develop, maintain & enhance processes to integrate customer data into and through the Master Data Management (MDM) solution, in accordance with the policies and standards set by the Head of Data Development
You will also be an integral member of the data development leadership across and collaborate with IT in setting and improving the data development policies and standards.
Capability, Knowledge and Experience required:
* Over 3 years proven experience of leading and building technical teams.
* Over 5 years of working experience working in a data engineering department, preferably as a Data Engineer in a fast-paced environment and complex business setting.
* A broad technical skill set with previous hands-on expertise in both traditional and unstructured data environments, BI stacks, and ETL tools.
* The candidate must have a demonstrated experience in building and maintaining reliable and scalable ETL on data platforms as well as experience working with varied forms of systems/tools such as Informatica MDM, Oracle, SQL
* Experience in leading delivery teams and developing high-performance data engineering teams, within an ITIL framework
* Extensive experience of adopting Agile methodologies, engaging & collaborating with stakeholders & suppliers
* Knowledge of dimensional modeling concepts and demonstrate proficiency in scripting languages
* A suitable candidate will also be highly knowledgeable in end to end data lifecycle and be highly proficient in a wide array of data/MDM tools and technologies.
* Knowledge of different MDM patterns and data management principles
* Knowledge of data matching and merging methods and techniques
* Knowledge of data quality, cleanse and standardisation methods and techniques
* Experience of various data integration patterns (incl. batch, publish and subscribe, messaging, APIs etc.)
* Knowledge of data warehousing design methodologies preferred
* Knowledge of database design and data modeling (3NF, Dimensional, De-normalised/Analytical, Conceptual, Logical and Physical)
* Experience with CRMs and ERPs (preferably Pega CS and SAP)
* Experience with Marketing applications (preferably Pega Marketing, Aprimo and BlueVenn)
* Experience with cloud technologies and migrations (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud)
* Experience of the development lifecycle and exposure to both agile and waterfall delivery methodologies
* Experience working with software vendors, system integrators and contractors in multi-disciplinary teams
Education and Qualifications:
* Degree qualified, ideally in Computer Science, Data Science, Information Technology, Statistics, Information Systems, or any other related field. Preferably a Master’s Degree in one of the above.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.