Job Reference: 16934CF
Salary: Â£45000 - Â£50000 Per Annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Vacancy Posted: 02-03-2020
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Greater London, London
Our niche banking client currently require an BI Developer to join their small-medium sized team. As part of BAU there will be requirements to deliver new reports under tight time constraints. A fast thinker who can diagnose, assist others and remediate BAU support issues. Maintain documentation for both support and stringent internal audits. This role requires a responsible individual who can support their MI infrastructure.
* Work within MI team in supporting and delivering all aspects of MI
* BAU encompassing data warehouse back end maintenance and Housekeeping
* Support annual Disaster Recovery invoking/testing
* Contribute to design, build and implementation of new reports and applications/interfaces.
* Facilitate internal/external Audits and Penetration Testing
* Experience working within mission-critical environments
* Experience in operational deployments
* Maintains required industry recognised skills through training and self-study methods
* In-depth knowledge of MS SQL
* In-depth knowledge of SDLC
* SQL – TSQL, SSIS and SSRS. SQL – DBA . SharePoint & InfoPath. Hyperion (Oracle EPM).
* C# Development (advantageous)
* Process automation experience. Legacy database knowledge. SWIFT. AIX – desirable
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.