Job Reference: 16815CO2
Salary: Â£65000 - Â£70000 Per Annum Excellent Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Vacancy Posted: 02-01-2020
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Greater London, London
We are currently working closely with one of Tier one clients who are a leader in their market sector of the provision of consultancy, solutions, and services supporting the London based (re)insurance industry. They are focused on providing their customers with IT solutions of the highest quality whilst underpinning their services with a first-class development and support organisation.
Purpose of the role
Application analysis, design, coding, testing, documentation, deployment and support of a new externally facing REST API. The role will be working in a fast-paced, delivery-focused team creating fit-for-purpose customer-accepted, deliverable solutions.
Must have a solid grounding in complete system application development lifecycle, deployment and support in the IT industry (ideally in a software vendor or large in-house IT department)
At least seven year’s experience developing within the following technologies:
* C# .Net, Web API, .Net Core 2.2
* SOLID principles
* Microsoft SQL Server 2008+ and related SQL development and design
* Visual Studio 2017+
* Continuous Integration and Deployment
* Gherkin and SpecFlow
* Test Driven Development
* Git Source Control
* Agile (Scrum/Kanban)
* API Standards: Open API, Swagger
* JSON, JSON Schemas
* JSON Web Token, Open authentication standards.
Other expertise that are highly beneficial:
– Good experience of London Market Insurance practices, ideally working in a broking / underwriting technology department or a software house specialising in London Market Insurance
– Ability to understand and work through existing code design to assist with production support issue identification and resolution
– Experience of delivering REST API to third parties
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website https://www.proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.