Job Reference: 16911CB
Salary: Â£45000 - Â£50000 Per Annum
Salary per: Annum
Vacancy Posted: 17-01-2020
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Isle of Man, United Kingdom
My Isle of Man based client as looking for an experienced .Net Software Developer to join them on a Permanent basis as they look to expand their team at this exciting time of growth.
The successful .net developer will demonstrate good analysis and problem-solving skills have great attention to detail with excellent communication skills and a track record of successful project delivery.
* Experience in all phases of design, estimation, development, implementation and ongoing support of quality, software solutions
* Experience of IT systems/operations architecture and developing n-tiered applications using core technologies:
* C#, T-SQL, HTML, XML, LINQ, VB6
* .Net Framework (Win-forms, ASP.net, web services, WCF), ADO/Entity Framework, Enterprise Library, unit testing frameworks, mocking frameworks
* IIS, TFS and SharePoint
* SQL Server (2000 – 2012), SSRS and Crystal Reports
* Experience of TDD/BDD development
* Experience in utilising UML for data and object modelling
* Knowledge of design patterns.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website https://www.proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.