Job Reference: 16098/GF8
Salary: Â£40000 - Â£45000 Per Annum Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Vacancy Posted: 14-03-2019
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Guildford, Surrey
Our client is looking for a .Net Developer to be involved in various exciting software projects. You will be working with the latest technologies & techniques and work as part of a truly Agile organisation.
You’ll contribute to all stages of the development process from defining and refining the stories, to its subsequent implementation and delivery.
We are seeking developers who are passionate about technology, that enjoy a highly collaborative working environment and seek to solve technically challenging problems.
You will be exposed to coding at all levels of the stack, including modern Single Page Applications communicating with Web APIs, to processing and complex analysis of data from network devices and web services on the server side in C#.
* Developing .NET web applications using C# 6+ (.NET 4.5+)
* Experience with Single Page applications (TypeScript, jQuery, Knockout)
* Implementing unit tests using NUnit or similar
* Knowledge and experience of RESTful web services
* Design patterns and SOLID design principles
* Understanding of Agile methodologies, SCRUM and TDD specifically
* Experience with database abstraction frameworks such as nHibernate or Entity Framework
* Knowledge and experience of Microsoft SQL Server
* Developing with .NET Core
* Cloud development with Microsoft Azure
* Source control management with Git and Subversion
* Working knowledge of PowerShell
* Experience creating behavioural tests using Gherkin syntax
Salary and Benefits
Our client provides a supportive environment with a focus on providing opportunities to grow your skills and
experience. In addition, we offer:
* Competitive salary
* 24 days holiday, increasing by one day per full year to a max of 30
* Workplace pension scheme
* Private healthcare
* Cycle to work scheme
* Pluralsight subscription
Work in a focused, but fun and social IT environment – This is a collaborative, creative team which offers the opportunity for training and to progress your career!
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.