Job Reference: 16049-JT
Salary: Â£30000 - Â£40000 Per Annum Brilliant Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Vacancy Posted: 25-02-2019
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Lancashire, Preston
Our client, a global company who are very well respected within their field, is looking for an experienced .Net Developer to join their team based near Preston, on a permanent basis. The .Net Developer will be joining a highly experienced Business Systems team with direct business interaction. Delivering and supporting innovative mission critical systems to an award winning manufacturing business.
.Net Developer – Key Skills:
* Experience of developing applications using the Microsoft .NET framework stack.
* Oracle or SQL Server database experience.
* Proven track record of developing, implementing and maintaining in a business critical environment.
* Good analytical and problem solving skills.
* Good understanding of data analysis and database design concepts.
* Self-motivated with experience of managing and prioritising own workload.
* Ability to work well with others demonstrated by strong communication skills at all levels
* Educated to degree level.
.Net Developer – Responsibilities:
* Develop, implement and support client-server and web‑based manufacturing applications.
* Work with management and users to analyse, design, develop and implement innovative business solutions.
* Follow Software Development Lifecycle and Project Lifecycle methodologies.
* Provide on-site operational support, problem analysis and corrective action.
* Work with other global sites and resources in developing common standards.
* Contribute to the development and control of .Net technical standards.
* Support enterprise security policies.
.Net Developer – Benefits:
* Annual leave
* Pension scheme
* Private Medical scheme
* Optical scheme
* Dental scheme
* Early Friday finish
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.