.Net Developer – Financial Services – London
Job Reference: 16043/CF1
Salary: Â£400 - Â£425 Per Day
Salary per: Day
Vacancy Posted: 06-02-2019
Contract Type: Contract
Location: Buckinghamshire, England, High Wycombe
Our client, a financial services organisation is currently looking for a Senior .Net Full Developer to start asap. For this role you must be able to hit the ground running and have the follwing essential skills / experience:
* Web API
* Development in a data warehouse & ETL environment
* Migration experience
* Implementing and testing the migration process
* Ensure all developments fit within the overall system architecture and design strategy, and make sure code is of a consistent and appropriate standard
* Work with all stakeholders to best prioritise system developments and deliver to agreed release schedules.
* Excellent C# and VB.NET skills (WinForms, WCF and WebAPI)
* Excellent MS SQL Server skills, with extensive database design and data migration experience.
* Competency in best practices and techniques – unit testing, design patterns, SOLID principles.
* Ability to analyse problems, think creatively, and make effective decisions in the appropriate timescale
* Self-motivator and ability to work autonomously as well as part of a wider development team
* Strong communicator with an ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical colleagues
This position is working in a fast paced financial environment – You must have precvis experience of working within this domain so you can hit the ground running and work to a tight project velocity
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website https://www.proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.