Job Reference: 16185GB
Salary: Â£350 - Â£420 Per Day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 12 Months
Vacancy Posted: 05-03-2019
Contract Type: Contract
Location: City of Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
Our global client, based in Dublin, Ireland is urgently looking for an experienced .Net Developer to join their team on a contract basis, initially for 12 months with a view to extend. The .Net Developer will be working with a wide range of clients, on a number of complex projects that are transforming the way business is being done in Ireland.
.Net Developer – Key Skills:
* At least 4 years design and development experience in enterprise solutions using Microsoft based tools & frameworks such as:
* .NET Framework (VB.NET, C#)
* Entity Framework
* Strong OO modelling, design and implementation skills.
* Strong understanding of ORM (Entity Framework).
* Strong understanding and experience of SQL, Data Modelling and Stored Procedures
* Strong practical experience in Entity Framework and developing efficient LINQ queries.
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Good understanding and experience of Test Driven Development, Automated Testing Frameworks and Continuous Integration.
* Good understanding of Dependency Injection.
* Practical experience in all phases of development lifecycle
* Estimation and risk escalation knowledge and experience
* Experience with issues diagnosis, data analysis and performance optimisation (i.e. index, execution plan)
* Understanding and experience of Agile based development methodologies, particularly on large scale projects – Desirable
* Experience in a client facing environment – Desirable
* Development experience with Microsoft products including BizTalk, Dynamics CRM & SharePoint – Desirable
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.