.Net Team Lead
Job Reference: 16151BSR
Salary: Â£60000 - Â£75000 Per Annum 10% bonus + excellent benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Vacancy Posted: 07-03-2019
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Greater London, London
.Net Team Lead
Our client who are a well known organisation based in London currently have an important requirement for a Permanent .Net Team Lead. You will come from a hands-on .Net development background and will have experience of leading teams of 3-5 developers. You will be tasked with managing the workload of the team as well as championing the Agile approach of the business.
* Work in Agile environment – participate in sprint planning, retrospective and sprint demos
* System design and architecture for .NET projects
* Producing technical documentation for projects, e.g.: Technical specifications or Hosting/Architecture/Network diagrams
* Provide estimations for the development of specific software systems within a project
* Enhancements, Maintenance and Support of existing applications
* Create Wiki posts and other written content to support the technical team and solution for the business
* Identify new areas or methods of development, and lead the .NET team in their implementation
* Hands-on development and prototyping of projects according to specifications and briefs
* Due diligence on the implementation of tasks from both individual work and the .NET team to ensure no regression of code, and maintain the stability of the whole project
* Overall ownership of .NET based solutions for quality assurance purposes
* Ensure that all .NET projects are delivered to the required quality standard by getting QA sign-off from a .NET development perspective ready for UAT
* Develop and maintain and ensure team code’s in accordance with defined standards and generally accepted practices.
* We expect everyone on our team to present creative solutions to our technology problems.
* Make sure code developed is tested and documented by team members. This includes unit testing, system testing, performance testing, and capacity testing.
* Design development, testing, and production environments which account for technology stack, security, considerations, performance, and integrations
* Provide guidance and support for.NET team members plus share knowledge amongst the team
* Lead and mentor the development team throughout project lifecycle; Lead and contribute to technical decision making on projects
* Provide technical consultancy to team members
* Support .NET team members in code-releases
– Experience of team management
– Strong experience of .NET development using C#
– Knowledge of the software development life cycle, design, build and support
– Excellent communication skills in English in written and spoken form
– At least 5 years’ experience working in an agile environment
– .NET web services / third party data integrations
– Experience of deployment of code using Team City
– Experience of Using Amazon Web Services (AWS) EC2 instances and other AWS services
.Net Team Lead
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.