Job Reference: 15945CF15
Salary: Â£38000 - Â£45000 Per Annum excellent benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Vacancy Posted: 30-01-2019
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Solihull, West Midlands
Our leading financial services organisation based in the Birmingham area currently require an experienced Network Analyst to join their team. In recent years we have helped to build a team of friendly, dynamic and welcoming professionals who have grown into a strong group. This is a great chance to join this exciting company and team and help build on your career.
Network Analyst responsibilities:
* Ensure that the IT infrastructure is fit for purpose and that service performance and availability is maintained
* Ensure that the IT structure is sufficiently flexible to cope with growth and business changes, aligning the IT strategy with the business strategy
* Design, configure, optimise, monitor and maintain server, LAN and WAN configurations and in doing so providing an effective, reliable and secure communications infrastructure that follows industry best practice to underpin all corporate systems.
* Ensure operations procedures and policies are reviewed and implemented effectively
* Ensure that BAU activity is undertaken and maintained on a daily basis
* Provide technical guidance and support to projects
* Ensure IT systems and services are secure and adhere to best practices, audit and regulatory requirements
Network Analyst skills required:
* Knowledge and understanding of ITIL and or CoBit and ISO27001
* Ability to communicate technical data to a non-technical audience
* Ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions
* Stakeholder management and people facilitation skills
* Knowledge of project management methodologies, preferably PRINCE2
* Proven track record of delivering infrastructure change projects within time and to budget
* Excellent and practical knowledge of security, security techniques, there deployment and control within an IT environment
* Demonstrable knowledge of current protocols and standards, including Active Directory, Group Policies, MS Exchange, Core Switching/Routing, SSL/IPSec, SAN, Virtualization, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery
* Demonstrable knowledge of Windows server 2003 and above, LANs, WANs, Virtualisation, SANs, SQL Server, network design, firewalls, VMware ESX
* Knowledge of VoIP telephony systems.
* Hands-on experience troubleshooting hardware and software issues
* £5,000 per annum car allowance
* 28 days holiday
* 4 x annual salary life assurance
* Individual Bupa cover
* 5% matched contribution pension
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website https://www.proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.