Job Reference: 16954/MS
Salary: Â£400 - Â£450 Per Day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 2-3 months
Vacancy Posted: 03-02-2020
Contract Type: Contract
Location: England, Kent
Our client is looking for a Network Engineer for a 2 – 3 month contract. Interviews to be conducted in the next few days with a view to commencing on site next week.
T his assignment is inside IR35 – You will need to go via an Umbrella company.
Key Experience required:
* Srong track record as a Network Engineer on Cisco and F5 platforms
* Expert Cisco Checkpoint experience
* ITIL framework, vocabulary/best practices
* Good experience of defining technical plans and procedures
* Cisco routing, switching & security
* Experience of working in a highly regulated environment and the associated processes and tools
* Have a good understanding of the business areas and application/service components used and an appreciation of applications from both a technical and business perspective.
* Cisco CCNP – Routing and Switching
* Cisco CCNP – Security OR CheckPoint CCSA
* Configure and troubleshoot F5 LTM & GTM
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.