Network Engineer – CCNA, VOIP & Avaya
Job Reference: 17103MS
Salary: Â£35000 - Â£40000 Per Annum Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Vacancy Posted: 15-05-2020
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: County Durham, England, Peterlee
Our client is a market-leading company in their sector and on the lookout for an experienced Network Engineer to work out of their office based in Peterlee.
Whilst your primary focus will be providing business as usual support, they are keen to find a Network Engineer who can get involved in project work which will include;
* Implementation and support of an SD-Wan solution, across a Branch Office network.
* Transferring our existing private cloud-hosting environment to a new datacentre.
* Cisco ISE deployment
As a Network Engineer you will have technical knowledge and experience;
* Working knowledge of Cisco LAN & WAN (supported by CCNA/CCNP accreditation) within a large, multi-site enterprise networking environment
* A thorough understanding of main network technologies such as VOIP, ADSL, VPN, MPLS, Switching, Routing, Firewall, VLANS, Video Conferencing & SIP.
* Advanced TCP/IP Networking
* Familiarity with ITIL processes including change and incident management
* Preferably, knowledge of implementing and supporting an SD-WAN network
* Advanced Network security knowledge
Our client pride themselves on hiring the best in the industry, in return they offer a salary of somewhere between £35,000 – £40,000 (Dependant on experience) plus a competitive benefits package and further on-call allowance.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.