Network Infrastructure Engineer
Job Reference: 16965/GF
Salary: Â£40000 - Â£45000 Per Annum Benefits + Bonus
Salary per: Annum
Vacancy Posted: 07-02-2020
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Berkshire, England, Maidenhead
The role will work closely with the All EU teams and US teams to support and work on projects related to European infrastructure. The individual will require high level knowledge of Local Area Networks (LANs) and Wide Area Networks (WANs). This is a hands on roll in order to work on items required to keep the Network secure and deliver projects in a timely manner.
You will be joining one a market leader in their field, a highly regarded global company who have operations spanning across the globe. They are a fantastic company to work for – a stable, established company who have been in business for several decades. In addition to a very attractive remuneration package and offer real potential for learning new coupled with excellent future career development opportunities.
You will be Educated to degree level in IT or Business discipline
* Maintain and support all key infrastructure elements.
* Using a structured and documented approach provide support for the following
* Storage – iSCSI, Nimble, Synology
* Palo Alto, Checkpoint
* Cisco Switching and routing
* Cisco and Meraki Wireless
* Cisco and HP Server HW
* Windows and Linux Server Admin
* Azure and AWS Cloud Services
* Veeam and Rubrik Backup
* Certificate Services
Other Technical Skills required:
* Hands on Strong Windows Server skills including Active Directory / Group Policy administration and configuration.
* Strong skills in background networking technologies both LAN and WAN. Ability to configure DNS, DHCP, Routing, Switches, Firewalls and support of in-place hardware.
* Strong experience in configuration and support of Enterprise Solutions and messaging systems.
* Experience of vendor independent knowledge of SAN, NAS, DAS and iSCSI technologies.
* Excellent knowledge of Virtualisation technologies (VMWare, Windows Virtual Server) with ability to design implement and support these solutions.
* Ability to work unsupervised whilst recognising the need for excellent communication with colleagues and management both internally and within the business.
My clients offices are easily accessible by car or by public transport and is commutable from Windsor, Slough, Uxbridge or Reading. This role can pay between £40,000 and £45,000 with benefits. Our client is looking to progress interviews very quickly for the right candidates so please apply for this role with your latest CV to the link below.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.