Job Reference: 17086MS
Salary: Â£40000 - Â£48000 Per Annum Bonus + Brilliant Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Vacancy Posted: 10-07-2020
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Staffordshire, Stoke-on-Trent
Our global, well respected client is urgently looking for an experienced Network Operations Analyst, with a focus on Security, to join their team based near Stoke-On-Trent, on a permanent basis.
The Network Operations Analyst will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary, a brilliant benefits package as well as a bonus of up to 10%!
The Network Operations Analyst will play a critical role in helping to define network architecture and best practices for the company and will be responsible for leading projects to develop and implement scalable solutions for LAN / WLAN / WAN / SD-WAN / Cloud services and ensure that initiatives support the corporate vision.
Network Operations Analyst – Key Skills:
* Significant experience in leading and developing a team
* CCIE/CCNP/ Certified (Routing & Switching or Security) experience
* Routing: OSPF, MPLS, EIGRP, BGP, SDWAN, DLR
* Switching: Spanning Tree Protocol, VLANs, Trunking, EtherChannel, Packet Analysis, QoS, Catalyst 6500 & 6800, Nexus Data Centre
* Security: ASA Firewalls, Rules Configuration and Troubleshooting
* Wireless: WLC, Access Point Installation and Support, Wireless Survey
* Wireless Meraki Technology Configuration and Troubleshooting
* Working knowledge of SD-WAN
* Troubleshooting: Application Performance, LAN/WAN Issues
* Willingness to travel
* Strong stakeholder management skills
* Excellent written and oral communication
* Confident engaging with different levels of personnel in business organisation and IT
* Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
* Careful attention to detail
* Security mindset – Assume the world and employees are out to get you and thinking through all the threats and mitigations.
Network Operations Analyst – Benefits:
* 25 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
* Single Private Medical Insurance
* Up to 10% Bonus
* 4x Life Assurance
* Pension scheme, matched up to 8%
* Further flexible benefits
Network Operations Analyst
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.