OBIEE – Oracle Business Intelligence / Analyst Developer
Job Reference: 16055/SR3
Salary: Â£50000 - Â£55000 Per Annum
Salary per: Annum
Vacancy Posted: 22-02-2019
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Greater Manchester, Manchester
This role presents the successful candidate an opportunity to help the Oracle Finance team to design, deliver and support a perennial business intelligence and data warehousing platform to meet an increasing demand for BI across all the companies business areas. This includes participating in a cloud transformation programme and deliver high-value impacting changes. The experienced candidate will be empowered to leverage their own experience and skills to make a real impact.
Technical skills required
* Advanced Oracle SQL including analytics and performance tuning
* BI development, especially OBIEE/RPD modelling
* ETL development, especially Informatica or ODI
* Knowledge of SOAP and web-services architecture and development
* Knowledge of Oracle Financial Applications is a plus
* IT background – Computer Science or related discipline
* 3 years and above working experience in BI & DW including relational and multi-dimensional data modelling
* Knowledge of core financial processes and financial reporting is a plus
* General knowledge of business operations around Trading, Risk management, Operations and Logistics is desired
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.