Oracle Developer – 10g/11g – Pl/SQL – Forms
Job Reference: 16134JB007143
Salary: Â£40000 - Â£45000 Per Annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Vacancy Posted: 10-05-2019
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Birmingham, England, West Midlands
Oracle Developer – Birmingham
Oracle Developer – Birmingham – Our client the leader within this niche field is looking for an Oracle Developer who is passionate about producing first-class software within a company that offers an excellent working environment and company benefits. If this could be you and you have the following skills then let us know!:-
* Able to demonstrate competence in working with version 11 (or later) of the Oracle Database.
* Strong experience developing in PL/SQL with emphasis on database packages.
* Able to demonstrate competence in working with the 10g (or later) version of the Oracle Developer suite with strong emphasis on Oracle Forms and Reports.
* Able to demonstrate effective use of Oracle Development tools on a wide range of different development tasks.
* Able to demonstrate competence in all aspects of the full application development life cycle including analysis and solution design.
* Competency in the use of the JAVA programming language, familiarity with Service Orientated architecture and web services would be useful to the post holder.
In return, our client offers an excellent salary of up to £45,000 depending on experience and the following benefits:-
* 25 days holiday
* Life Assurance
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.