Oracle Developer – Forms, Reports, PL/SQL & TIA
Job Reference: 16191/GF
Salary: Â£325 - Â£350 Per Day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 3 - 6 months
Vacancy Posted: 08-03-2019
Contract Type: Contract
Location: Basingstoke, England, Hampshire
Oracle TIA Developer
Our client requires an Oracle Developer with TIA to start ASAP. You must have the following below experience:
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
* Proven and demonstrable development skills in the following development and database technologies Oracle (10gi and above), PL/SQL, Oracle Forms, Unix (including shell scripting) and XML.
* A good knowledge of the TIA system and the underlying data structure would also be advantageous.
* Ability to work in accordance with company brand values, coding standards, security, accessibility and usability.
* Demonstrable application and database design skills.
* Troubleshooting, i.e. investigation and resolution of problems reported by users.
* Undertake business analysis in order to establish business requirements.
* Ensure up to date knowledge of the business in order to advise users how to get the best out of the system, thereby avoiding unnecessary systems development effort where possible.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.