Job Reference: ODG/16184CF
Salary: Â£300 - Â£800 Per Day Market Rates
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 3 Months +
Vacancy Posted: 05-03-2019
Contract Type: Contract
Location: Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
Oracle Developer required for a leading client in Glasgow
Developer required who can build application interfaces, APIs, extracts, integration layers etc.
This is to work on a large scale Advanced Planning & Scheduling project.
* Design, develop, administer, and support technical solutions across all business applications ensuring accurate and timely delivery of key business information and functionality
* Design, develop, administer, and support business logic and integrations that underpin all business applications ensuring applications are robust and performant, data integrity is maintained, and appropriate security is applied
* Work closely with project team to gather and confirm business requirements and participate in solution design, as well as providing support and training where required
* Work closely with other teams such as Operations, Architects, and Client Services to ensure architecture and infrastructure that underpins all business applications is correctly specified, robust, secure, and performant
* Develop required documentation and adhere to internal processes and best practice methodologies
Skills and Qualifications:
* Comprehensive hands-on experience in application development, integration, and delivery, using industry recognised tools and methodologies aligned to corporate IS strategy
* Technical ability in Database Administration and Analysis, Software Development Lifecycles, and Technical Infrastructure
* Strong communication, process, logical thinking and organization skills.
* Ability to work across organizations and cultures.
Technical Skills needed:
* Oracle ERP
* Awareness of Relational Databases
* Experience of the SDLC
* Microsoft SSIS
* IFS background
* Solid Oracle background
* Oracle SQL
* Oracle PLSQL
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.