Oracle EBS Support Analyst
Job Reference: ESAP/1251874SB
Salary: Â£45000 - Â£50000 Per Annum Great Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Vacancy Posted: 19-02-2019
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Hampshire, Portsmouth
Oracle EBS Support Analyst required for an organisation in the heart of Portsmouth
The post is based in the E-Business Suite (EBS) Support Team at the Portsmouth office. The EBS Support Team is responsible for the maintenance, support and development of the clients Oracle E-Business Suite and Oracle Business Intelligence Systems. This is one of two Support Analyst posts that focus on and provide a functional lead on HRMS and Payroll modules and general system administration.
You will work closely with colleagues within the team to resolve user incidents raised through the EBS Help Desk as well as participating in all aspects of evaluation, testing and implementation of data fixes, upgrades and system developments. You will work closely with stakeholders within the organisation in order to identify opportunities to deliver savings or efficiencies through the use of EBS or OBIEE. You will also provide support for commercial payroll operations to external local organisations that use EBS.
Skills Qualities and Experience Required:
* Expert functional knowledge of the Oracle E-Business Suite HCM and Payroll modules and their configuration and support in Oracle Release 12 is essential.
* Experience of working in the Oracle UK Payroll and HR arena, ideally within Local Government or other public sector organisations. Must have current knowledge of all statutory regulations including SSP, SMP, PAYE, NI, RTI and Pension Auto Enrolment and their operation within Oracle Payroll..
* A degree in an IT related subject is desirable, 5 GCSEs grade C or above (or equivalent). Must be highly numerate and literate.
* Excellent communication skills and experience of communicating effectively with a range of audiences from individual users to senior management. The ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
* Project management skills desirable, ideally with Prince 2 qualifications. Able to deliver personal and group projects under pressure and to demanding deadlines.
* IT literate with good working knowledge of standard Microsoft packages including Word and Excel and Project.
* Experience of SQL or PL/SQL
* Managing complex stakeholder relationships
* Creative use of resources to deliver outcomes
* Influencing positive outcomes by using your excellent negotiation and communication skills
* A commitment to quality.
* Identifying and solving complex problems
* Producing and executing credible and feasible plans and solutions
* Implementing and following best practice.
* Be self-motivated, able to successfully multi-task and respond positively to pressure and comfortable working within a team and delivering presentations or training to large groups.
* Be consistent, supportive, proactive and flexible in your approach to your work.
* Be committed to delivering exceptional customer service and high quality outputs.
* An innovative and creative individual, who is able to bring fresh ideas to the team.
* A tenacious and ambitious person with excellent negotiation skills to be able to bring all parties/stakeholders on board.
* Be responsible and accountable for delivery of your personal tasks and outcomes.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.