Job Reference: 17060/CO
Salary: Â£50000 - Â£60000 Per Annum Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Vacancy Posted: 18-03-2020
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Hertfordshire, Watford
Our client is looking for an experienced PHP Developer to start ASAP. My client is one of the most progressive, technology driven companies in their industry and are frequently named in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 and were nominated as one of FT1000 Europe’s fastest growing companies in recent times.
* A Degree in Computer Science, Maths, Sciences or technically-orientated subject
* Minimum of 5 year’s experience as a Developer
* 2 + years in PHP development
Key skills / experience
* OO with PHP
* Excellent experience with Zend Framework 2, Laravel or similar
* Ability to work with complex database (MySQL) solutions – understanding the role of indexing and the use of transactional programming
* Experience working within an Agile environment (SCRUM/XP)
* modular CSS using SASS or LESS
* Experience of microsercives desirable
* Java knowledge desirable but not essential
* Solid Linux experience
Our clients pride themselves on hiring the best in the industry, in return they offer a salary of somewhere between £50,0000 and £60,000 per annum (Dependant on experience) plus an excellent benefits package, all within a structured environment where the opportunity to further develop both your skill set and career is endless.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.