Job Reference: 16959GF
Salary: Â£550 - Â£650 Per Day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 months
Vacancy Posted: 05-02-2020
Contract Type: Contract
Location: England, Greater London, London
My banking client based in central London is looking for an experienced Project Manager with good knowledge of financial services to join them on a contract basis.
The contract will be Inside IR35
This role requires management of projects, reporting to the Programme Manager. The projects will cover the EMEA region, and is based in the London office.
The Project Manager drives key technology projects within the programme, ensuring that the company delivers new and enhanced functionality to enable growth and minimise risk.
* Responsible for the Project Management of multiple significant IT change initiatives under the guidance of more senior team members.
* Plans and executes projects and other activities, from contract / proposal initiation to benefit realisation, on behalf of programme management, to ensure efficient delivery within defined time, quality and cost parameters.
* Determines, monitors, reviews and manages project and associated operational costs, resources, risks and issues.
* Plans, schedules, monitors and reports on overall progress, initiating corrective action where appropriate, to ensure deliverables are produced within time, quality and cost parameters.
* Assesses continuously whether projects continue to meet business objectives, recommending changes where appropriate to ensure that projects are managed to realise business benefit, or cancelled as appropriate.
* Provides input to the Programme Manager and executes initiatives to help drive delivery and reporting maturity as well as refine processes in the spirit of continuous service improvement
If you have significant financial services experience please in the first instance apply to this role and we will be in touch with suitable candidates.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.