Project Manager – Back Office Banking Technology
Job Reference: 16309HB
Salary: Â£500 - Â£600 Per Day
Salary per: Day
Vacancy Posted: 08-05-2019
Contract Type: Contract
Location: England, Greater London, London
My client is looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join them on a contract basis.
The successful candidate will have experience in the financial industry or similar regulated environment.
The Project Manager drives key technology projects within the programme, ensuring that the client delivers new and enhanced functionality to enable growth and minimise risk.
Functional / Technical Competencies:
* Understanding SWIFT, SEPA and UK LVP scheme and regulatory requirements.
* Knowledge of Transaction Banking operations desirable
* Good technical knowledge of Infrastructure in general
* Experience of working on regulatory projects e.g. SWIFT, SWIFT Alliance Gateway (SAG)
* Strong project management and leadership capability
* Ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
* Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
* Ability to work on own without direction.
* 10+ years of project delivery experience at senior level across multiple geographies and diverse cultures.
* Experience in managing several complex projects with internal and external interdependencies.
* Management of external vendors and consultants
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.