Project Manager – Back Office Technology
Job Reference: 16205MS
Salary: Â£550 - Â£650 Per Day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Vacancy Posted: 14-03-2019
Contract Type: Contract
Location: England, Greater London, London
Experienced Project Manager with knowledge of HR and Finance functions in a regulated environment.
I am looking to speak to certified Project Managers (MSP or APMP with Prince II) with strong experience of working in a regulated environment, to deliver projects within budget and to fixed deadlines.
This role will be reporting into the Programme manager and cover the systems office for the EMEA region.
Key Skills and Experience
– Understanding HR, Finance functions and regulatory requirements .
– Understanding of data and financial reconciliations
– Understanding of data migration, data governance, and data profiling. Legacy system migrations
– Understanding of SDLC and RAID process.
– Knowledge of cloud computing desirable
– Good technical knowledge of applications and LAN, WAN Infrastructure in general
– Experience of working on regulatory projects
– Ability to forecast and manage project budget
– 10+ years of project delivery experience at a senior level across multiple geographies and diverse cultures.
– Current Prince II Practitioner (or equivalent)
– Preferred Certifications in APMP/MSP
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.