Job Reference: 16792CF
Salary: Â£500 - Â£600 Per Day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 Months +
Vacancy Posted: 02-12-2019
Contract Type: Contract
Location: Cambridgeshire, England
Our client urgently requires an experienced and hands-on Project Manager to join their team based in Cambridgeshire, on a 6 month initial contract with a view to extend.
The Project Manager will have a strong track record of playing a hands-on role around Project Delivery.
The Project Manager will also be familiar with Business Analysis skills, such as methodologies and tool as the Project Manager will need to coach and mentor junior members of the team in addition to the following.
Please note – this role is inside IR35.
Project Manager – Key Skills:
* Planning at a high level and in detail for all project stages
* Drafting good quality, accurate and concise project documentation including strategies, business cases and PID’s
* Resource allocation
* Risk and issue management including mitigation
* Team management
* Change management
* Stakeholder engagement and communications
* Test strategies and management
* Budget management
* A good understanding of business analysis tools and methodologies
* Knowledge of Financial Systems is highly desirable, however not essential
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.