QA Team Leader
Job Reference: 16107CF1
Salary: Â£50000 - Â£60000 Per Annum Brilliant Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Vacancy Posted: 11-02-2019
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Worcester, Worcestershire
QA Team Leader
Our client, who are market leaders within their field and have experienced genuine growth in recent times, is looking for a QA Team Leader to join their team based in Worcester, on a permanent basis.
Working alongside Agile teams, the QA Team Leader will deliver automation capabilities to increase the velocity of the sprint and to implement and maintain the automation pack that is impacted by the development teams, as well as ensure presence and productivity of local QA team members in the scrums.
QA Team Leader – Key Skills:
* Extensive experience working as an automation engineer.
* Experience with Java
* Automation experience with Ranorex.
* Knowledge of Selenium.
* Experience of implementing complex test automation solutions in a variety of environment.
* Excellent understanding of the testing lifecycle, phase test objectives, entry/exit acceptance criteria and Risk-based approaches to the testing lifecycle definition.
* Experience of working in pressured environment to strict deadlines.
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
* Knowledge of Test Management tools.
* Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional Scrum team.
* Apache /JMeter experience
* API Testing
* Knowledge of XML and SQL Server – advantageous.
* Insurance or Broker background – advantageous.
* Experience in automation using Behavioural Driven Development tools such as SpecFlow, Cucumber and JBehave or similar – desirable.
* Experience of efficient automation testing within iOS and Android platforms – advantageous.
QA Team Leader – Responsibilities:
* Provide subject matter expertise and best practice for test automation and assist in designing / implementing automation framework for new and existing applications.
* Work with stakeholders to identify key tests for automation within the assigned projects.
* Contribute to maintenance of current automation scripts impacted by assigned projects.
* When needed, run manual technical tests as part of the assigned projects.
* Working with the Head of Software Quality to introducing new tools / techniques in test automation for improving test coverage, reducing testing time and improving defect identification.
* Works within development teams and business to identify a test automation solution, provide a strategy, estimates, ROI and implementation plan for automation.
* Oversee local QA engineers and be a local point of contact for the Head of Software Quality.
* Works with the project to provide analysis of business and user needs, documenting requirements, and translating into test automation solutions.
* Defines capability improvement opportunities for the testing organisation.
* Remains current on test methods, techniques, and tools.
* Provides accurate and timely test status reports
* Provide QA support to the Scrum Teams for the execution of tests during the development phase under the management of a Scrum Master.
QA Team Leader – Benefits:
* Annual Leave
* Pension scheme
* Life Assurance
* Critical illness cover
* Free parking
* Many, many more brilliant benefits!
QA Team Leader
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.