Software QA Tester- Postman API
Job Reference: 16748TDS2
Salary: Â£30000 - Â£40000 Per Annum Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Vacancy Posted: 24-03-2020
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, England
Software QA Tester
Our client is a leading provider in their sector and currently looking for an experienced Software QA Tester or an individual who is keen to develop a career in Testing and able to think outside the box. They will need to be an experienced manual tester with recent experience plus have some automation testing experience.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Triage and investigation of reported issues, ensuring they are being properly tackled and work to actively prevent regression.
* Designing and implementing regression test suite.
* Evaluating our current test strategy & looking for constant development and improvement.
* Liaising with developers and stakeholders to scope and estimate testing requirements
Essential Skills & Experience: Software QA TESTER
* A strong and proven ability to solve problems and think laterally
* Strong self-learning skills with a willingness/aptitude to learn new things quickly
* Excellent English oral and written communication skills
Desirable Skills & Experience Software QA TESTER
* Triage work – precise analysis of logs generated by tests to identify issues
* Solid understanding and some experience of automation
* Regression testing – identifying weaknesses/vulnerable areas in the software
* Black box and functional testing – requires candidates to quickly gain an in depth knowledge of the software
* Integration testing – design and execute test cases on a modular basis using internal API’s
* End to end testing – simulate customer environment to analyse full functionality
* Understanding of contact centres, telephony, VoIP
* Creativity in designing test cases
Our client pride themselves on hiring the best in the industry, in return they offer a salary of somewhere between £30,000 – £40,000 (Dependant on experience) plus a competitive benefits package, all within a structured environment where the opportunity to further develop both your skill set and career is endless.
Software QA Tester ref- 16748
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.