React Native Developer
Job Reference: 16203ERL
Salary: Â£500 - Â£545 Per Day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 months
Vacancy Posted: 02-05-2019
Contract Type: Contract
Location: England, Greater London, London
React Native Developer – London
As an App developer you will be using agile design methodologies and working in one of a number of scrum teams that are working on transforming an existing native app serving a user base of around 11 million to a next generation App in React Native platform.
This role will require you to:
* be part of an agile product team and be responsible for technical implementation of mobile app requirements as a front-end developer.
* Ensure a high level of automated test coverage so we can iterate quickly and effectively.
* Actively participate in the shaping of the product by looking at customer feedback, analytics, trends and opportunities along with the rest of your product team.
* Ensure the mobile app developed in React Native is cross platform compatible.
* Review code and technical designs from your peer developers.
* Share development best practices and ideas.
* Good hands on experience in React Native
* Strong experience in React JS
* Good experience in mobile app development (Any native, PhoneGap or similar)
* Strong working knowledge with RESTful APIs
* Good to have – HTML5, CSS3, JSON
* Experience in a agile based environment.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.