Job Reference: 17011SRS4
Salary: Â£50000 - Â£60000 Per Annum Brilliant Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Vacancy Posted: 27-03-2020
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Staffordshire, Stoke-on-Trent
Our client, who have experienced genuine growth in recent years, is looking for an RPA Analyst/Developer to join their team based near Stoke-On-Trent, on a permanent basis. The RPA Analyst/Developer will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary, as well as a brilliant benefits package including a market leading pension contribution.
RPA Analyst/Developer – Key Skills:
* You will have a university degree in economics, business informatics, computer science or similar knowledge acquired in practice.
* You have RPA, Software Robotics, Process Automation (such as digitization, workflows, screen scraping, etc.) or Cognitive Computing experience. Skills on machine learning and artificial intelligence will be of advantage
* You will have knowledge of a common RPA and AI software, e.g. B: Blue Prism, UI Path, Automation Anywhere, etc. Experience on system and software architecture is of advantage.
* Your sound object-oriented programming skills & design techniques, e.g. in .NET C # or VBA macros you could already prove in practice and would like to continue to grow in this direction.
* You should have experience in DB Tools SSIS, SSRS, and CTE, as well as XML, SOAP, WCF, Windows Services, Web Services, SoA, and Micro Services related experience is also beneficial.
* Willingness for occasional business trips.
RPA Analyst/Developer – Responsibilities:
* You will analyze, compare, plan, design, test automation strategies and implement them (also on the basis of specifications).
* You will bring experience in project work and the passion to create and implement ITIL-oriented, innovative IT solutions according to our strategy.
* You will take over the technical configuration, programming, quality control, risk management as well as, supporting and monitoring under consideration of IT processes.
* You will manage projects using agile (e.g. Scrum), waterfall or a hybrid of this methodologies or participate in them.
* You will be a strong communicator, dedicated, team and service oriented.
* You will bring with you analytical thinking, a structured & pro-active way of working and the motivation to grow with challenges.
RPA Analyst/Developer – Benefits:
* Annual leave
* Pension scheme
* Healthcare cash plan
* Life Assurance
* Many, many more brilliant benefits
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.