Job Reference: ADSUKS-16252
Salary: Â£35000 - Â£40000 Per Annum Great Benefits + up to 10% Bonus
Salary per: Annum
Vacancy Posted: 04-04-2019
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Cheadle, England, Greater Manchester
RPA Developer required for a leading client in Cheadle
Our client is seeking a highly motivated individual to support our organisation by utilising Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software to Design, Develop, Test, and Implement automated processes. As a member of the Automation Team, your role will be to ensure that the business maximises its potential with this new and exciting business-led technology.
You will be responsible for the end to end lifecycle of RPA development. This will include identifying and sizing potential processes, designing, building and maintaining RPA solutions, ensuring that maximum benefit is realised.
Skills and experience required
* Extensive knowledge and experience of working with RPA software, including Automation Anywhere.
* Proven track record of developing and maintaining RPA solutions.
* Process design and improvement experience with proven project management skills.
* Analytical mind set. Proactive and tenacious in investigations with a proven ability to align management information and analytics.
* Strong listener that can demonstrate the ability to understand customer requirements and propose the most appropriate solution.
* Be Agile and/or DMAIC aware
* An understanding of industry standard approaches to Exceptions and Error handling
* An interest and knowledge of the theory behind automation techniques, RPA software and Artificial Intelligence.
* Experience operating within a Financial Services or other service industries.
* Ability to understand data from a variety of sources and/or systems
* Expertise in Business Intelligence, Oracle, and SQL. Desirable.
* 2+ years of work experience in RPA Development, specifically Automation Anywhere.
Education and Qualifications:
* Educated to degree level, or proven business experience as a suitable alternative.
* Lean six sigma (yellow belt as a minimum).
* Prince 2 or similar project management qualification.
Benefits include – Annual Bonus, 25 Days holiday increasing with loyalty, Generous pension contribution, Childcare vouchers, Staff discounts and many more
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.