Salesforce Functional Analyst
Job Reference: 16806MS2
Salary: Â£450 - Â£500 Per Day
Vacancy Posted: 07-01-2020
Contract Type: Contract
Location: Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland
An experienced Ssalesforce Functional Analyst required for a financial services organisation in Edinburgh on an initial 6 month contract with likely EXT.
As a Functional Analyst you will be responsible for delivering systems and enhancements developed from established requirements. The Functional Analyst has experience implementing Salesforce.com functionality and can act as a knowledgeable liaison with business stakeholders.
Skills and experience required to be successful in this role:
* Prepare requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations
* Elicit Functional Requirements through various communication channels, including face-to-face
* Creation and delivery of requirements, planning documentation, features and functional specifications, business process flow design, and recommendations on scope
* Identify and document system deficiencies and recommend solutions
* Successfully complete systems configuration
* Skilled with technologies such as, Salesforce, Visio, Jira, Cloud Solutions
* Accountable for certain project deliverables and documents to be presented to stakeholders
* Help to ensure project(s) achieve their intended results. Bring forward recommendations on projects to achieve even greater results
* Track and report project status to client and internal delivery and management teams
If you want to hear more about this role, please apply today!
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website https://www.proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.