Linked In Linked In Google PlusTwitter +44 (0) 1932 232 966

SAP EWM Solution Architect

Job Reference: 16128JT

Salary: £0 - £0 Per Day

Salary per: Day

Job Duration: 3 Months

Vacancy Posted: 28-02-2019

Contract Type: Contract

Location: United Kingdom

SAP EWM Solution Architect – Middle East

Our global client is urgently looking for an experienced SAP EWM Solution Architect to join their team ASAP. The role will be based in the Middle East for 90% of the time, with the other 10% comprising of work from home in the UK.

The SAP EWM Solution Architect will support a sales process and will need the following skills/knowledge.

SAP EWM Solution Architect – Middle East – Key Skills:

* Strong presentation skills and pre-sales experience
* Highly knowledgeable in SAP particularly in the Health and Logistics space – EWM in-depth knowledge is key
* Excellent communication both verbal and written
* Extensive travel and time in the Middle East

* Work closely with offshore team members during solution design as well as delivery phases
* Define value proposition specific to the customer based on existing portfolio built around SAP
* Look for opportunities to expand the portfolio based on market opportunities and demand
* Keep an eye on the new solutions coming out from SAP and other technologies that can be of value to our customers
* Must be well-versed with SAP S/4 HANA preferably with the experience of at least 1 implementation
* Have skills to conduct workshops to give Solution overview and to do requirements gathering
* Ability to design customized solutions and identify gaps with standard SAP Solution

SAP EWM Solution Architect – Middle East

Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.

Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation

We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/


Apply Now

Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.

Apply Now