Job Reference: 16317AD
Salary: Â£400 - Â£475 Per Day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 3-4 months +
Vacancy Posted: 09-05-2019
Contract Type: Contract
Location: England, Greater London, London
Our client who are a leading organisation based in London require a Contract Scrum Master on an initial 3-4 month basis to cover some important project work. You will be working alongside the development teams to ensure a smooth journey and outcome on the imminent projects.
* Proven experience of working as a successful Scrum Master
* Certified Scrum Master, Product Owner, Coach or relative proven experience
* Agile experience: (Scrum, Kanban, Safe) including the use of BDD, TDD, XP
* Proven experience in successfully facilitating the delivery of agile projects, end to end
* Understanding of adaptive, iterative & incremental development
* Demonstrable understanding of backlog management, agile planning, velocity measurement, user stories, task definition and scrum ceremony
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.